The Elms overflows with ambience for an affair to remember. Stroll down the brick path underneath the shade of 100-year-old oak trees, to the wedding of your dreams. We can assist with your wedding plans for 50 to 500 guests.
We offer complete wedding packages, which include the entire house, the grounds, all downstairs rooms, and three beautiful guest rooms, food and beverages, linens and china, and staff, depending on your needs. We provide as little or as much assistance as you require. We can also provide names of qualified photography, flower, music, cake, salon, and restaurant vendors to make your event as stress-free as possible.
We’ll customize a menu to your taste, whether it’s simply hors d’oeuvres or a grand buffet.
The three beautifully renovated guest rooms rent for the day or weekend of the wedding and feature king-, queen-, or double–sized beds, bathrobes, separate tubs and showers, satellite high-definition television, free local calls, hair dryers, radios, and alarm clocks. A delicious Southern-style breakfast is included with each room, served each morning in the dining room or, weather permitting, on the veranda.
- Exclusive use of the house from 10:00 a.m. the day of the event. If a band is hired, all rooms must be rented. Bands must end at 11:00 p.m., due to the neighborhood noise ordinance.
- If needed, rental coordination for a 15% surcharge on rental charges.
- If desired, coordination of tenting and/or white chairs for a 15% surcharge on rental charges.
Food and Beverages
- All menus are customized to your taste.
- Hors d’oeuvres and a call bar are available for an average of $45 per person, which includes 4 to 6 appetizers, wine, beer, and soft drinks.
- The grand buffet includes a choice of two appetizers, two entrees, two side dishes, and two pasta dishes for $65 per person, with a full bar. A premium bar costs extra.
Deposits and Payments
- 14 days after holding a date—15% non-refundable rental fee
- 30 days before event—50% of balance
- 7 days before event—guaranteed count required
- Day of event—final payment